Restart activity in the community with a micro-grant
Written by Gavin on 28th September 2021
Interlink RCT, the voluntary council is offering community and voluntary groups £250 micro-grants for opening-up activities. This could enable organisations to once again do vital work in person in their communities throughout Rhondda Cynon Taf.
The offer comes after 18 months of pandemic stress and lockdowns, when people are eager to reconnect.
The money can go towards:
· making a building COVID-19 safe
· contributing to a new activity or service that’s restarting
· encouraging people to return to a group’s building with a coffee morning or lunch
· funding new equipment needed to restart community activities
· small renovations and repairs to help you re-open
To request funding, please email us while letting us know what you need the money for to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further advice and support, please email email@example.com.