RCT Virtual Careers Fair
Written by Gavin on 13th January 2021
For the first time Rhondda Cynon Taf Local Authority’s Employment, Education and Training team will deliver their bi-annual Careers Fair event virtually in 2021. The event will deliver a highly interactive, 3D environment with a number of companies who will have open jobs, apprenticeships and graduate apprenticeships. The event will feature a number of pre-recorded webinars which will provide you with insight and information on some of the organisations and the opportunities available, along with Webinars that will support you in how to successfully complete an application form and interview techniques.
And the best part is this event is virtual so you can experience it all from anywhere – you don’t even have to leave your home! We encourage you to explore the career possibilities available.
The event will be taking place on Wednesday 10th February between 10pm and 5pm and will be available to catch up for 30 days afterwards.
Highlights the February RCT Virtual Careers Event has to offer:
- Explore employer information and opportunities to find your best career fit.
- Learn and interact with organisations about their open remote jobs
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning more about the participating organisations from recruiters.
- View and apply for jobs from top premier companies
- If selected by a recruiter, they may engage with you through one-on-one text and audio/video based conversations during the recruiter session.
You can find out more about the event and what companies and organisations will be taking part by clicking here.