Arriva Alterations – 1st March
Written by Gavin on 28th February 2018
Taken from the Arriva Trains Wales Website
Arriva Trains Wales will be running a temporary amended timetable on Cardiff Valleys and local services commencing from start of service on 01/03/2018.
Amended times are indicated below.
All customers are requested to check actual times prior to travel and as may be displayed at selected stations.
Arriva Trains Wales and our partners Network Rail regret these changes to services, due to the severe weather impacting the area and essential safety checks currently being carried out on parts of rail infrastructure. Normal services will be resumed as soon as possible.
Please check before you travel.
Overview of changes to Cardiff Valleys and local area services commencing 01/03/2018:
- Hourly service to Aberdare
- Hourly Merthyr Service
- Hourly Treherbert service at xx.36 (plus additional 07.06, 16.06 and 17.06 Cardiff Central to Treherbert)
- Hourly Rhymney service at xx.16 (plus 2 additional services between 17.00 and 18.00)
- Hourly Bargoed service at xx.46 (plus 3 additional services AM peak and 3 additional services in PM peak)
- Hourly Barry Island service (plus 2 additional services AM peak and 2 additional services in PM peak)
- ½ Hourly Penarth service Queen Street to Cardiff Bay – no changes.
- Hourly Radyr to Coryton