Written by Gavin on 26th September 2019
The Met Office have put another yellow be prepared warning in place for this afternoon from 3pm across Rhondda Cynon Taf and the rest of Wales.
Some parts could see around 20-40mm of rain, with higher ground expecting to see 70mm of rainfall today.
The flooding of some homes and businesses is likely as well as longer journey times from spray and water on roads.
Heavy, persistent rain is predicted across Wales on Saturday evening, with 20 to 30mm of rain set to fall in many parts.
The warning also says there could be power and bus and train travel disruption, with it in place from 3pm this afternoon through to midnight.
Yellow warning of rain for 6am to 8pm on Tuesday 1 October:
Heavy showers are likely across south Wales on Tuesday with a small chance of disruption from flooding.
What to expect:
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures;
- Where flooding occurs, there is a slight chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services;
- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings;
- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life;
- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads;
- There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses.
Keep listening to GTFM for the latest travel news through the afternoon into this evening.