Parkinsons Awareness Week
Written by Jamie on 5th April 2017
Sharon Martin has lived with Parkinsons disease for 9 years.
All next week, she will be travelling around our area raising awareness of the condition.
Last year, Sharon went on her 1st roadshow across our area and now in 2017 she’s doing it again.
James Amos spoke to Sharon on Community link last year and give a little insight of what it’s like living with Parkinsons and what she’s getting people to do.
Sharon will be in the following locations during next week
- Monday 10th @ Muni, Pontypridd from 11am
- Tuesday 11th @ Tesco, Aberdare from 10am
- Wednesday 12th @ Pizza Hut, Talbot Green from 11.30am
- Thursday 13th @ Tesco, Upper Boat from 9am
- Friday 14th @ Asda, Tonypandy from 10am
Sharon is putting on a party on Saturday (15th April) to raise money and even more awareness at the Rhondda Golf Club.
For more information – 01443 262156 or 07547108176