GTFM 107.9 FM

From our Newsdesk

Cilfynydd House Fire

A Just Giving page has been set up to help a family who’s house contents were destroyed by a fire on Saturday night.

It happened on Howell Street in Cilfynydd.

“Due to the fire damage at the property it is now in-habitable and all furniture, clothes, bedding, toys and every day life necessities have been lost”

The mother and son were not at home, however another man was but was able to escape and is being treated in intensive care.

Click here for the link to the Just Giving page