MY DOG CHARLIE AFTER STEPPING ON A BROKEN GLASS BOTTLE.

 

Early last year Charlie was seriously injured by a broken glass bottle left on a public footpath in Brynmawr. A vein was pierced in his leg and without emergency treatment Charlie would have bled to death.

 

As a result of thoughtless litter louts much distress was caused to Charlie, me and the family. And along with the anxiety caused by the accident, Charlie's injuries also cost £293 in vet's fees.

 

So I'd like to urge dog owners to be cautious when walking dogs on public footpaths such as the Taff Trail, and to keep an eye open for broken bottles. 

 

An Appeal From Charlie and Me:

 

If you break glass on public footpaths, please please please clear it up after yourself.  We were lucky with Charlie, it could have been a lot worse, or could have injured a child playing.

 

Thanks

Becks xx